Thursday, November 22, 2007

Life in Chile for a Gringo


First of all I'm a gringo living in Santiago, Chile. I am married to a Chilena (Chilean women are hot). I am also a professional snowboarder and filmmaker. I first came to Chile on a snowboarding trip to South America three years ago and am currently here for my 4th time. Its been rough learning Spanish, since I didn't have great motivation to learn before I decided to visit. But I am currently taking Spanish classes in el centro(downtown) and will attempt to add a bit of spanish to help you learn as I progress in my knowledge, speaking skills, and vocabulary. A main goal of this blog will be to relate the experience of what life is like in Chile, and some obsevations from a foregner's point of view. Since I am a professional filmaker in action sports, I will add numerous videos and photos to give rich detail of what life here is truly like.

*Added Bonus: This won't be boring like 99% of blogs out there. There's always something new to see in Chile.

Primero que nada, soy un gringo viviendo en Santiago de Chile. Estoy casado con una chilena (las mujeres chilenas estan muy lindas). Hago snowboard de forma profesional y filmo peliculas de deportes de accion. Vine por primera vez a Chile un invierno hace tres años y esta ya es mi cuarta vez en Chile. Es difícil aprender español, especialmente porque no tenia gran conocimiento y motivación antes de venir a Sudamérica. Actualmente estoy tomando clases de español en Santiago centro. El principal motivo de este blog es describir mis experiencias de vida en chile, y como soy  un videografo de deportes extremos profesional agregare muchas fotos y vídeos para mostrar todo mejor.

1 comment:

  1. Ánimo con el blog.Las fotos y videos de deportes extremos serán bienvenidas
    Un saludo desde SkiClass

    ReplyDelete